International Harvest Center is a friendly, loving, vibrant, Spirit-filled church located in the Greater Tampa Bay area. We are a multi-ethnic and multi-generational gathering of believers who fellowship together in unity. We at International Harvest Center, or IHC as it is affectionately known, are known for years of service and ministry within the community. IHC fashions itself to be a place where individuals can grow and serve in a caring environment with others.
We are Pentecostal in our expression and worship. Gatherings are lively and interactive as we seek to give all that we have in humble gratitude to our Lord. We attempt to make all feel welcomed when they walk through the doors. Hospitality is at the forefront of what we do. We recognize that all have been “accepted in the beloved.” Our prayer is that all would grow in the knowledge of Jesus Christ.
Since 1980 (the year IHC was birthed) it has been a light in the community. Now we are responsible for ministering to elementary and high schools in the east Tampa area. IHC has also been responsible in providing food and clothing to those who are in need. IHC reaches up, reaches in, and reaches out.
Building Up Influential Leaders & Disciples
In order to build any thing it requires people or a labor force. That labor force can be skilled or unskilled, nevertheless, people are needed. Apart of our mission is to build people into what God has designed them to be, and point them into their Kingdom Assignment. We intend to build people through teaching and preaching the Word of God, encouraging practical life skills, and supplying venues that promote edification and enrichment.
In order to build it requires developing and cultivating relationships. It is necessary to build relationships from within the body as well as others surrounding us. We intend to encourage healthy, working relationships within the body as well as seeking and nurturing relationships within the community to better serve this territory (members, visitors, neighbors, businesses, schools, churches, etc.).
We intend to utilize the laborers and relationships to build ministry. Ministry or service will be built to meet the physical and spiritual needs of individuals. Our primary focus is the spiritual man. Each individual will be encouraged to seek where they can best have impact within the Kingdom.
- In the verbal inspiration of the Bible.
- In one God eternally existing in three persons; namely, the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.
- That Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of the Father, conceived of the Holy Ghost, and born of the Virgin Mary. That Jesus was crucified, buried, and raised from the dead. That He ascended to heaven and is today at the right hand of the Father as the Intercessor.
- That all have sinned and come short of the glory of God and that repentance is commanded of God for all and necessary for forgiveness of sins.
- That justification, regeneration, and the new birth are wrought by faith in the blood of Jesus Christ.
- In sanctification subsequent to the new birth, through faith in the blood of Christ; through the Word, and by the Holy Ghost.
- Holiness to be God’s standard of living for His people.
- In the baptism with the Holy Ghost subsequent to a clean heart.
- In speaking with other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance and that it is the initial evidence of the baptism of the Holy Ghost.
- In water baptism by immersion, and all who repent should be baptized in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost.
- Divine healing is provided for all in the atonement.
- In the Lord’s Supper and washing of the saints’ feet.
- In the premillennial second coming of Jesus. First, to resurrect the righteous dead and to catch away the living saints to Him in the air. Second, to reign on the earth a thousand years.
- In the bodily resurrection; eternal life for the righteous, and eternal punishment for the wicked.